Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fall '08

College/work/travel/intern/chillout-These are my options
What to choose, I don't know, but I am curious.

Africa '09-maybe.
Chile '09-possibly.
Sweden '09-Probably.

I plan on studying Sociology so I can understand the functionality of a society, so I may in time transform it, through the transformation of myself, my family, and my friends. I plan on pursuing a Law degree to enable myself as an advocate for social injustice, yet long to be knowlegable with medicine and healing, and therefore have interest in Medical School somewhere.
I have many interests and many 'under-the-surface' talents, that I wish to see brought to fruition. I believe these are all God given, and God directed and I know that as long as I do my best to serve Christ, as my Lord, and as my Brother/Neighbor/Co-Worker He will be faithful to lead me to where He wants me, and to where I'll be able to best serve, love, and unify peoples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really great-just generally legit thoughts from Nate Forte. You should update it more often!