Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My path is not a creation of my cognition, but a reflection of a revelation

If I could make cheesecake, it's what I'd do

I'd move about in my bathrobe, and my fluffy slippers



I'd make cheesecake and chocolate moose for you

I'd boil hot water for tea, and be that coffee shop sipper.



Together, we'd open books and read in cozy coffee shop nooks

Maybe discuss what we started earlier on the bus



Something of violence, anger, and hate

Things that make us utterly Irate.



We'd inhale our cake, be drunk with tea

Run into the streets, search for harmony



Our families would try to hold us back

Keep us safe

But it'd be in vain, we're on the right track



Our paths aren't a creation of human cognition

But a reflection of a divine revelation



Where we go from here is not clear

In who we follow, we will not wallow.



We will find peace in another galaxy

One of things more... Heavenly.



We'll take the excitement of deserts drawn upon peoples faces,

To the streets of isolated and unknown places




We will forget where were going when writing poems

And settle to be warm, comfortable, and cozy in our two story homes.





Complacency>

Dreams >

Visions>

Self Indulgence>

Laziness>

< EYES FOCUSED, and HEARTS STEADFAST ON _____. >

Confusion>

Discouragement>

Purpose>

Creativity>

Self Sacrifice>

2 comments:

Pete said...

yo i luv it.
keep writing.


johns blog is breathgasp.blogspot.com i think you can put links to eachotehrs blogs in the side bar or something

Joe said...

nice dude