Monday, September 8, 2008

Cycles

Rain falls, flowers grow, flowers release seeds, seeds fall and plant, rain falls, those seeds grow,  LIFE GOES ON.


I slip up, I get frustrated, I get pissed, I get sad, I get confused, I get emotional, I get better, I DO IT AGAIN.

Why must I think life is about ending this cycle?

MY LAST POST had something to do with the questioning of refinement, and here right before my eyes, a foundational truth since before birth, shows that the cycle of life is a good enough refinement. 

All I have to do is live life, and I'm bound to be refined. 
God. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if there are thse cycles of life...rain, flowers, seeds, plant, rain, grow...etc...and you are experiencing cycles in your life, why is your goal of life to end the cycle? Why aren't you happy with the way that God has created cycles to be? I think He hasn't created us to screw up and get frustrated and then do it again-but certainly an amt. of learning can be taken from this. And, yeah, you could be refined by just living life-but don't you think you have to want to be refined to be refined or does it just happen automatically? Thanks for your constant encouragement and questioning-it's great. I'm off to do some reading...peace out, bro.

Nate Forte said...

Merely because something can be learned from does not justify it as a worthwhile element of life.

It just happens.

Anonymous said...

Good point. Things just happen. It's just the way it goes. There isn't a way to justify it. Yet is everything worthwhile in the cycle? Hmm. Keep thinkinnnnng.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm a blogger :)
liakelsey.blogspot.com
CCCCHECK IT!!!!!!